The Greater Nashville Church is seeking a Congregational Evangelist and Women's Ministry Leader.
The Greater Nashville Church (GNC) is seeking a visionary individual who will be part of the leadership team, along with his wife to serve as the Congregational Evangelist and Women's Leader in Nashville, Tennessee.
Nashville is a growing city with rich history and a diverse culture. It is in the midst of unprecedented growth as people from all over the US and abroad are migrating here. There is a great mix of established families, young professionals and students moving to Nashville at a rate of 85 to 100 people per day.
The church, much like the Metro Nashville area, is well established and has seen renewed growth. It is currently poised and ready to begin a new chapter and we are looking for someone to join with us on the journey.
About the church
The Greater Nashville Church is made up of 375 members.
We are part of the Mid South, South East and support South America missions.
- Dave Mundie
- Priestly Reeves
- Barry Holt
Full-Time Staff Couples:
- Kendall and Makenzie Albert (Campus Ministry)
- Titus and Shayla Walelo (Youth and Family Ministry)
- Barry and Debbie Holt (Full-time shepherds)
- Renee Parham (Office Administrator)
The Greater Nashville Church is comprised of Life Groups and Life Stage Ministries that are located throughout the Metro Nashville area:
- Youth and Family Ministry
- Campus Ministry
- Young Professionals
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, Bible degree a plus
- Experience in training and leading ministry staff
- Track record of training and developing non-staff leaders
- Experience valuing, relating to, and leading a membership that is diverse in its racial, ethnic, generational and socioeconomic make up
- Minimum of 5 years ministry experience
- Experience in secular work force desired
If you are interested in learning more or applying for this role, take the next step by clicking here.
The Greater Nashville Church